When you sign up for any of our services we will ask you to provide contact information for your convenience as well as legal reasons. This will include name, home address, phone number, e-mail addresses and payment details (credit or debit card and PayPal). If you need support our staff may need to know information to solve the problem such as operating system, browser software and editing software. When you visit this website we do record certain information using Google Analytics such as your location, browser version, ip address, screen resolution, operating system and flash support. This is so we can continue to provide the most convenient web site for all our visitors. Our website is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Comodo SSL. This helps prevent eavesdropping on our website.
How Your Information Is Used
We will use your personal identifiable information in the following ways.
- For payment purposes and to provide convenient and targeted support.
- To contact you and announce special offers, general announcements and news. Please note you can opt out of receiving these emails at anytime by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. This could include using your demographic location to improve targeting of our website and customise your visit.
We will NEVER provide your personally identifiable information to any persons other than A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request, third parties who provide services on our behalf such as payment processing, only if they agree not to miss use this information. We do not under any circumstances apart from the above give away or sell your information to any third parties. Your personal information is safe with us, your information is safely encrypted using SSL. Our service is not available to anyone under the age of 13, never will we intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Upon using our free services, you may be requested to participate in our periodic internal surveys that are conducted by BrixHost.com to determine your personal interests. These surveys are strictly voluntary. The data collected through these surveys will only be used to improve our products and services and will never be sold to any third parties.
Communications From The Site
When we receive email, we use return email addresses to reply with the information requested. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. When supplying contact information to BrixHost.com you can indicate your preference if you would like to be contacted to receive information and updates about our services by logging in to your BrixHost.com account, going to your member profile page and choose not to receive any further notification emails from us or other information pertaining to BrixHost.com Information you submit to us will not be used for this purpose unless you indicate this as your preference. When supplying contact information to BrixHost.com you can indicate your preference on your members profile page to participate in the BrixHost.com newsletter. You will receive a confirmation email from us when placing an order on our site and paying through the payment gateway.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-in’ and ‘opt-out’ of our newsletter at any time. Our newsletter is sent every month so it will certainly contain a lot of useful information and any offers we may have. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We collect information from our website visitors using Google Analytics. We use this information to better design Our Website and services. This information is never shared with any third party. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
How You Can Access /Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect by logging into your password-protected BrixHost.com account and selecting to update your ‘My Details’ We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Specific Terms and Conditions
BrixHost.com considers email transmitted via our service to be the private correspondence between the sender and recipient. We will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of a user`s private communications, except as required by law, to comply with legal process, if necessary to enforce the Service Agreement, to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third-parties, or to protect the rights or property of BrixHost.com By using the service you agree that technical processing of email communications is and may be required to send and receive messages, to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to conform to the limitations of the Service, or to conform to other, similar technical requirements. By using the service you acknowledge and agree that BrixHost.com do not endorse the content of any user communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content, or content that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however we have taken every step possible to make your information safe. This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BrixHost.com Please be aware that we, BrixHost.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
- Websites that contain material that is intentionally offensive to racial minorities are not permitted. Sites that are found to contain such offensive content will be closed.
- The BrixHost.com reserves the right to close any website that is using an unreasonable amount of bandwidth or server CPU time. This policy protects other web sites located within the same web server farm from becoming bogged down by the abusively high traffic site.
- If you send Spam, your account will be closed. If a client you host in your account sends Spam, your client’s site will be immediately and permanently closed. In extreme cases, your account may also be closed. We do not and will not tolerate Spam. It is your responsibility to make sure your clients realize that Spam is not and will not be tolerated. Spam is a waste of our network and system resources, and we are completely intolerant of anybody who sends or attempts to send Spam.
- If you sell hosting services to other customers using your BrixHost.com account, it is your responsibility to support those customers. Your customers must contact you for support issues.
- Pornography, pirated software, mp3 archives, rom archives, cracking/hacking tools, and spamming are not allowed at BrixHost.com Any material of this nature or links to material of this nature will cause the account to be shut down without financial D. These types of sites waste bandwidth and slow down the servers. It is not realistic to allow one site to ruin the speed for all of the sites. Additionally, sites of this nature often place web hosts at legal risk, and therefore cannot be allowed.
- Clients that tax the machine down with malfunctioning pages or cgi scripts will lose their right to have dynamic pages (such as ASP, HTML, and Cold Fusion. and cgi scripts. Everybody writes a code that locks up from time to time, but BrixHost.com will not allow one client’s scripts to ruin uptime or performance for the rest of the clients. Keep this policy in mind when uploading cgi scripts or dynamic pages, since you assume full responsibility for every file that you upload. If your cgi or other dynamic content is causing a noticeable performance bottleneck, your account will be disabled.
- We reserve the right to charge customers who violate our terms and do spamming. If a spammer is putting uptime or performance at risk by flogging the email services with spam, we have every legal right to receive payment from the spam sender or the company represented within the spam to cover the cost of the services rendered. This policy applies equally to BrixHost.com customers and non-BrixHost.com customers.
- The BrixHost.com reserves the right to block incoming email from any remote SMTP relay at any time for any reason. If a remote SMTP relay is misconfigured, spammers will often exploit the remote relay to send thousands (sometimes millions of spam). If a spammer is abusing a remote SMTP relay to mail bomb domains at BrixHost.com BrixHost.com will immediately block the IP of the SMTP relay that the spammer is abusing. BrixHost.com also subscribes to multiple RBLs (real-time blocking lists. to automatically block known open SMTP relays and known spamming relays. While this policy dramatically reduces the amount of spam sent to BrixHost.com, this may inadvertently block some legitimate email.
- BrixHost.com cannot and will not be held liable for any problem incurred while hosting with BrixHost.com By hosting with BrixHost.com, you assume any and all risk for possible downtime and other server/connection related problems. If you are not willing to assume this risk, you should not host with brixHost.com. While BrixHost.com makes every possible attempt to maintain the highest possible level of uptime, BrixHost.com will not under any circumstances make any expressed or implied guarantee for any specific level of uptime.
- Failure to pay on time will result in the loss of the account. BrixHost.com wants to give premier support to paying customers. Therefore, BrixHost.com cannot waste time supporting those who do not pay.
- In the event of a price or policy change, all customers (new and old. are subject to the price or policy change. These changes may occur at any time without any notice from BrixHost.com. BrixHost.com customers should check the BrixHost.com website periodically to check for changes to pricing or policy.
- Pricing and policies are subject to change at any time. Our policies are non-negotiable.
- Do not do anything illegal or anything that adversely affects BrixHost.com’s legal interests. The following list is non-exclusive, and should not be considered license to commit other illegal activities not specified below. All illegal activity is prohibited, and BrixHost.com will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies investigating and/or prosecuting such activities
- Cracking (Hacking). — attempts to access accounts or systems other than the user’s own accounts or systems or an account or system that the user has been explicitly authorized to access is illegal under federal and state law.
- Child pornography — as defined by U.S. law. This is strictly prohibited and dealt with quickly and harshly.
- Interstate gambling — because Internet traffic generally ignores state and country boundaries, any Internet based gambling site is restricted by Federal Inter-state gambling regulations.
- Pyramid schemes or fraud — are illegal under a number of Federal, State and Local laws.
- Theft of services — attempts to utilize services that are not contracted for is considered theft and will be dealt with as such.
- Harassment — use of network to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person is prohibited.
- guide to legal resources on the Internet is located at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/law/ Please consult an attorney if you are unsure of the legal status of your activities.
- Don’t do anything that threatens the integrity of BrixHost.com’s network or the utilization thereof by other persons.
- Denial of Service (DOS attacks) — no customer will commit a DOS attack against any customer’s host, or any other host on the Internet. Similarly, no customer will willfully or negligently allow incitement of others to attack any host on our network, or any other host on the Internet.
- RBL — No customer shall do anything that could get any portion of our IP space put on the RBL (Realtime Black List. as maintained by MAPS (http://www.mail-abuse.com.or other similar organizations, or perform activities that would cause portions of the Internet to refuse to route traffic to any portion of our IP space.
- Spam — no customer shall send unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited mass mailings, spam or flood newsgroups, or anything of that sort. If you have questions about what is allowed and what is not, please refer to http://spam.abuse.net
- No spam may originate from our IP space.
- No spam may advertise sites or services located on our IP space (even if the spam originates elsewhere, or IP space which receives IP transit over our IP network.
- No customer shall use third party mail servers to relay spam. This is considered a DOS attack on the third party and will be treated as such.
- No customer shall participate in pyramid schemes or email chain letters.
- SOFTWARE/WEBPANEL/API CHANGE : In case of a change in the price of third party Software/WebPanel/API Change customers have to follow the new price. We will send new separate invoice & customers has to pay the new invoice. Failing to which BrixHost.com reserves the right to suspend and terminate the account.
- We Don’t Provide Cpanel’s Backup wizerd (Becasue it increase server’s load avarage And Herm) And Let’s Encrypt SSL (We Provide Auto SSl).
- We Don’t Provide Terminal in cpanel Hosting . BrixHost.com
- If we found anyone spamming or Fake abusing with our support team or doing Fraudulent Chargebacks or cases then we reserve the right to suspend and even terminate that account without any prior notifications.
“Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to Web Hosting , WordPress Hosting, Business Hosting, Power Hosting, Cloud Hosting and reseller hosting accounts.
Refund PolicyOur Refund Policy is valid till 07 days after the first payment for new customers.if you have paid for shared hosting and reseller hosting, and then you are not satisfied with our services then you can request for a refund under 7 days.Please note that refund is not available on domains , vps and dedicated servers And Also Payment Gateway Charges.