BrixHost Refund Policy
BrixHost provides a 7-days money-back guarantee for shared and WordPress Hosting. The following are eligibility requirements for the money-back guarantee. Customers must meet all eligibility requirements in order to be awarded a refund as per our money-back guarantee.
- You have not been a customer of BrixHost in the past.
- Abuse or misuse has not occurred on your service (see Account Security and BrixHost systems, CPU, Bandwidth, and Disk Usage).
- You have not initiated a dispute or chargeback.
- You have been a customer in good standing of the service for no less than 20 days and no more than 30 days.
- A money-back guarantee applies to the base of the yearly billing cycle.
- You have must a valid reason or issue in our service to get a refund.
- Any violations of this agreement will waive your right to a refund.
- No refund For such reasons ” No need, i don’t want it, i don’t Like it etc “
- There will be no Refunds for Domain Registration, Renewals, Domain Transfers.
- If you had registered a free domain with our hosting plan, then after the cancelation of the hosting plan, you will get partial refund.
- Domain Cost will be deducted from your payment and the domain can’t be canceled.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of BrixHost, including fees associated with primary services, additional features, and any setup fees previously assessed.