Terms & Conditions
You Need To Follow These terms And Condition Otherwise We Will Be not Responsible For Your Service Termination
Terms of Service
Thank you for considering BrixHost for your hosting needs. We would like to inform you that
- We do not allow Freenom domains on our hosting platform. Using Freenom domains for spamming purposes will result in immediate account suspension, with no refunds provided.
- We take spamming and other activities that may disrupt our services very seriously, and we reserve the right to determine what constitutes a violation of our policies. In addition to spamming, the following activities are prohibited on our platform: creating or sending viruses, worms, or Trojan horses; engaging in denial of service attacks; transmitting, storing, or distributing copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; and using our services to host or distribute any type of pornography.
- We also do not allow IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Anonymizers, Pirated Software, Warez, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP), Bank Debentures, Live chat/Chat Scripts, Download sites(Pirated software), Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds, RPG’s, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, sites promoting illegal activities, Flash Games or Online Gaming Sites, Movie’s, MP3 Songs, and File hosting.
- In addition, we do not allow content that is subjected to Hacking/Phishing, Malware/Virus, Spamming/Abusing, or copyright and DMCA infringement. Adult/porn content, harmful content, and any illegal content are also prohibited.
We provide refunds within 7 days of order on shared hosting packages, but we do not provide refunds on yearly purchases. Please note that we do not provide.
Resources Usage Policy As you know that in Shared Hosting Server Environment, Resources are limited. Our Premium Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting, and Alpha Reseller Hosting are in a shared hosting environment so resources are limited in these hosting plans, if you took or taking reseller, master reseller or Alpha reseller then resources for your cPanels or clients are also Limited. Our Default Limits are:-
- CPU Usage:- 100 %
- Physical Memory ( RAM ):- 2 GB
- I/O Usage:- 10 MB/s
- IOPS:- 2,048
- Number of Processes:- 50
- Entry Proccess:- 20
If any of your accounts or your client’s account exceeds these limits then we can suspend your or your client’s account by informing you via email or WhatsApp.
In most cases, we first contact you and say to Optimise your site to decrease resource usage We Don’t Provide Cpanel’s Backup Wizard (Because it increases the server’s load average And Herm) And Let’s Encrypt SSL (We Provide Auto SSL).
“Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to Web Hosting , WordPress Hosting, Business Hosting, Power Hosting, Cloud Hosting and reseller hosting accounts.
The BrixHost employs complex mechanisms to protect its hosting Subscribers and systems from any kind of abuse. The BrixHost’s “Unlimited” hosting offering is not for single or few hosting subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other hosting Subscribers.
The BrixHost’s service is offering shared hosting service, which means that multiple hosting Subscribers’ websites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. The BrixHost’s service is designed to meet the typical needs of small and medium-sized businesses across globe.
It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, or non-typical applications better suited to a VPS or a dedicated server. The BrixHost will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary.
However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, The BrixHost does place automated safeguards to protect against any website growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until The BrixHost can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Unlimited Hosting Space, excessive SQL Database The BrixHost does not set any specific limits on the amount of disk space a hosting subscriber can use for their website, nor does The BrixHost charge additional fees based on an increased amount of storage used, provided the hosting subscriber’s use of storage complies with these Terms. Please note, however, that the The BrixHost service is designed to host websites.
The BrixHost does NOT provide unlimited hosting for online storage, videos, images, audio, games, installers, executable files, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, web spider or indexer, irc, torrent, file sharing, peer-to-peer activities, testing environment etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of hosting subscriber’s account, with or without notice.
Accounts with an excessive database size (i.e., more than 1 GB) negatively affect the performance of the server. The BrixHost may request that the database size be reduced to ensure proper performance or may disable the Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Hosting subscribers can create multiple databases however size of each database should not be more than 1 GB.
Unlimited File Transfer The BrixHost does not set any limits on the amount of visitor traffic a website can receive or on the amount of content a hosting subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does The Brixhost charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the hosting subscriber’s use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a hosting subscriber’s website will be able to support as much traffic as the hosting subscriber can legitimately acquire.
However, The BrixHost reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other hosting subscribers.
Unacceptable Resource Usage Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes. Run any MySQL queries longer than thirty (30) seconds.
Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for choosing BrixHost for your hosting needs.
The BrixHost Team
Last Updated on January 01, 2023