Terms & Conditions
You Need To Follow These terms And Condition Otherwise We Will Be not Responsible For Your Service Termination
Terms of Service
- We don’t allow Freenom domain on our any hosting. If you still place an order with the Freenom domain and use it for spamming purpose. Your account will be suspended immediately and no refunds will be done.
- Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spamming”) is prohibited, regardless of whether or not it overloads a server or disrupts service to Brixhost’s customers. BrixHost Serves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- Use of BrixHost.com’s services or equipment for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited.
- The BrixHost Host services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation or that may directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following: unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks; interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- The use of BrixHost.com’s services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available any type of pornography is prohibited. BrixHost as required by law, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of pornography on, or being transmitted through its services.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Sparrow Host does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content. You as a BrixHost.com agree that in no case, BrixHost.com can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances.
- In case of a change in the price of third party Software/WebPanel/API Change customers has to follow the new price. We will send new separate invoice & customers has to pay the new invoice. Failing to which The Power Host reserves the right to suspend and terminate the accounts.
- We provide refunds within 7 days of order on shared hosting packages. We do not provide refunds on yearly purchases.
- We Don’t Provide Cpanel’s Backup wizerd (Becasue it increase server’s load avarage And Herm) And Let’s Encrypt SSL (We Provide Auto SSl).
- We Don’t Provide Terminal in cpanel Hosting .
Acceptable User Policy
- We do not allow IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Anonymizers, Pirated Software, Warez, image hosting only sites that do not host an actual domain/normal website content, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP), Bank Debentures ,Livechat/Chat Scripts,Download sites(Pirated softwares), Bank Debenture Trading Programs, and Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds, rpg’s, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, sites promoting illegal activities,Flash Games or Online Gaming Sites,Movie’s,MP3 Songs,File hosting.
- We do not allow content which are subjected to Hacking/Phishing , Malware/Virus , Spamming/Abusing.
- We do not allow content which are subjected to copyright and DMCA Like Movies , Musics , games etc.
- We Do Not allow Mass Mailing or Mass Mail Receiving Because email service which are provided by us in our hosting is for common use for webhosting , it is not email hosting.
- we do not allow adult/porn content , harmful content , or any illegal content.
- If we found anyone spamming or abusing with our support team or doing Fraudulent Chargebacks or cases then we reserve the right to suspend and even terminate that account without any prior notifications.
Per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (asp, php, html etc.) must be ‘Linked’ with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) stored in our server. Web sites containing no HTML documents or having a large number of unlinked files are subject to deletion of files or account cancellation without prior notice. Downloading websites like music/media/mp4/movies/softwares etc is prohibited in Linux shared hosting and Linux Reseller hosting plans.
Resources Usage Policy
- As you know that in Shared Hosting Server Environment , Resources are limited. Our Premium Shared Hosting , Reseller Hosting , Master Reseller Hosting , Alpha Reseller Hosting are in shared hosting environment so resources are limited in these hosting plans, if you taken or taking reseller , master reseller or Alpha reseller then resources for your cPanels or clients are also Limited. Our Default Limits are :-
- CPU Usage :- 100 %
- Physical Memory ( RAM ) :- 2 GB
- I/O Usage :- 10 MB/s
- IOPS :- 2,048
- Number of Process :- 50
- Entry Proccess :- 20
- If any of your account or your clients account exceed these limits then we can suspend your or your clients account by informing you via email or WhatsApp. In most cases , we first contact you and say to Optimise your site to decrease resources usage
- We Don’t Provide Cpanel’s Backup Wizard (Because it increase server’s load avarage And Herm) And Let’s Encrypt SSL (We Provide Auto SSL).
- we Don’t Provide Terminal in cPanel Hosting . BrixHost.com
“Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to Web Hosting , WordPress Hosting, Business Hosting, Power Hosting, Cloud Hosting and reseller hosting accounts.
The BrixHost employs complex mechanisms to protect its hosting Subscribers and systems from any kind of abuse. The BrixHost’s “Unlimited” hosting offering is not for single or few hosting subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other hosting Subscribers. The BrixHost’s service is offering shared hosting service, which means that multiple hosting Subscribers’ websites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. The BrixHost’s service is designed to meet the typical needs of small and medium-sized businesses across globe. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, or non-typical applications better suited to a VPS or a dedicated server. The BrixHost will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, The BrixHost does place automated safeguards to protect against any website growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until The BrixHost can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Unlimited Hosting Space, excessive SQL Database The BrixHost does not set any specific limits on the amount of disk space a hosting subscriber can use for their website, nor does The BrixHost charge additional fees based on an increased amount of storage used, provided the hosting subscriber’s use of storage complies with these Terms. Please note, however, that the The BrixHost service is designed to host websites. The BrixHost does NOT provide unlimited hosting for online storage, videos, images, audio, games, installers, executable files, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, web spider or indexer, irc, torrent, file sharing, peer-to-peer activities, testing environment etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of hosting subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Accounts with an excessive database size (i.e., more than 1 GB) negatively affect the performance of the server. The BrixHost may request that the database size be reduced to ensure proper performance or may disable the Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Hosting subscribers can create multiple databases however size of each database should not be more than 1 GB.
Unlimited File Transfer
The BrixHost does not set any limits on the amount of visitor traffic a website can receive or on the amount of content a hosting subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does The Brixhost charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the hosting subscriber’s use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a hosting subscriber’s website will be able to support as much traffic as the hosting subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, The BrixHost reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other hosting subscribers.
Unacceptable Resource Usage
Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
Run any MySQL queries longer than thirty (30) seconds.
Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
The size of each mailbox should not exceed 5GB and combined mailbox size per domain should not exceed 50GB.